All recommended precautions have been applied to ensure that our team is healthy, safe, and ready to serve you. The precautions include:
- Providing personnel protective equipment for all team members (masks, gloves, shields glasses)
- Modified schedules to stagger arrivals
- Temperature checks before entering the building for duty
- Health affirmation record keeping
We have retrained and tested our teams to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to effectively deliver a healthy and enjoyable hospitality experience.
We have implemented rigorous handwashing protocols requiring our teams to wash up a minimum of every 30 minutes.
We have created space in all seating areas to ensure 6 ft. social distancing guidelines and have eliminated all standing room areas in our bar, resto, and front desk areas.
We have also intensified our commitment to provide clean and sanitized utensils, flatware, chinaware, and menus to all guests and made single-use disposable options available upon request. We are excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve you again.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU TO
- To ensure you are symptom -free when joining us.
- To observe social distancing guidelines, signage, and markings.
- To wash your hands before returning to the table.
- To make us aware of any special requests.
- To wear a protective face covering when not eating or drinking.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US